FlameStop’s WEBSTORE “Terms of Sale” (Terms) set out the terms and conditions upon which you may purchase products via the FlameStop WEBSTORE. Firstly, you must be an approved, active WEBSTORE user and employed (and approved) by a FlameStop customer to purchase products and services under an active FlameStop trading account.
Please read the following Terms carefully before placing your order. By checking the box when placing your online order, you (the "Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
Changes to “Terms of Sale”
- FlameStop reserves the right to amend these Terms of Sales from time to time. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website. It is the responsibility of the customer to review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the terms prior to placing an order.
- Products displayed on the FlameStop website are available for purchase (subject to availability) online, via email, over the telephone and in store at FlameStop branches throughout Australia.
- Approved WEBSTORE Users are able to use the online order system to place an order for Goods. At this time, the User warrants that all information and data provided by him/her in the online order is accurate, complete and up to date. The User will promptly inform FlameStop if there is any change to this information or data.
- After a WEBSTORE Order has been placed, the User (customer) will be contacted to confirm the order details and be advised of any changes to their order such as stock availability and to confirm that all delivery charges are approved by the Customer.
- Following the official order confirmation, FlameStop will prepare the order from the respective state branch for pickup or delivery (as stated on the customer’s order).
- FlameStop may withhold supply of the order to the Customer if the Customer’s account is overdue or on hold (as directed by the FlameStop Accounts Receivable department). If this is the case, the Customer will be required to contact FlameStop’s Accounts Receivable department on 02 9932 2020 (press 3 for Accounts) to re-establish active trading.
- Prices listed are in Australian dollars and exclude GST and freight. The GST component of 10% will be applied to the webstore order, however freight costs are only to be added once the FlameStop branch receives the order and confirms the final order confirmation.
- All prices are subject to change and valid only at the time of the webstore order.
- All custom pricing has been displayed on the webstore, per customer, to ensure the customer receives their best negotiated rates. No further discounts will apply unless approved by FlameStop management.
- Products ordered are charged at the price applicable at the time the order is submitted. FlameStop will issue a tax invoice specifying the full total price including GST and freight only once the order has been dispatched.
- All customers must adhere to the Payment and Trading Terms as set out in FlameStop Credit Account Application Form.
- For a copy of these terms, please contact FlameStop Accounts Receivable department on 02 9932 2020 (press 3 for accounts).
- All “applicable” delivery charges will be confirmed by the FlameStop branch when the final order confirmation is issued. If a customer receives freight concessions, these will be applied to the webstore orders under standard trading terms.
- Delivery lead times are bound by standard FlameStop freight schedules.
- FlameStop strives to achieve a “same day/next day” dispatch policy from time of final order confirmation. FlameStop understand that turnaround times are vital to proving a high level of customer satisfaction and will continually work to provide the best possible delivery times attainable.
Supply Chain and Performance Guarantees
- FlameStop warrants and guarantees normal dispatch of products within a 1-3 working day period and based on stock availability at confirmation of order. Supply chain parameters with also be considered and are bound by 3rd party transport schedules.
- FlameStop guarantees that all products delivered to customers will be in new condition. This is to mean no scratches, dints or discharged fire extinguishers. The customer reserves the right to return any products with notification to FlameStop and on approval by FlameStop under the FlameStop standard product return policy.
- FlameStop will always endeavour to communicate with the customer when it comes to order processing or back orders to ensure you are not let down.
- FlameStop is not liable for any loss suffered by the Customer as a result of any delay or inability to deliver the products, should FlameStop incur stock availability or transport issues.
- The customer agrees to adhere to FlameStop’s product warranty terms and conditions, respective to the individual product (as these do vary from product to product), and will not hold FlameStop liable to any loss or damage as a result of a product warranty or fault.
- FlameStop cannot be held liable to any of the information provided on this website and Webstore and it is the responsibility of the customer to determine product suitability for their chosen application, prior to placing their webstore order.
- Please contact your local FlameStop branch should you have any questions.